Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

The week before Halloween, Danny (Brian's best friend from high school) and his fiancee, Kimberly, invited Brian and I to a Pizza and Pumpkin Party at Kim's apartment! :) We ate pepperoni pizza and carved some pretty awesome pumpkins. It's so fun to have couple friends to hang out with. I hope we can do it more in the future! Enjoy the pictures!

Danny & Brian

Our set up... we tried to not get any pumpkin guts on Kimberly's rug... I'm not sure if we were successful or not.

Look at all my pumpkin goop! Gross!

Isn't my husband cute?

My awesome Skull and Crossbones pumpkin

Brian's Happy Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin

From L to R: Kimberly's, Danny's, Rachel's, Brian's
Vote for your favorite!

Trying to mimic the faces on our pumpkins...

So proud of our pumpkin carving expertise!
Can't wait to do it again next fall!

No comments: