Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mia & Lexie

The same day that we got the new flooring in our apartment, Lexie (Matt and Rachael Clark's French Brittany Spaniel puppy) got to come over and  play with Mia. Every once in a while Matt and/or Rachael aren't able to come home from work to let Lexie out, so they ask me! And I love getting to do it. This time I brought Lexie back to our apartment so that she and Mia could get to know each other better. They are always super hyper for about the first 10 minutes, but when Lexie calms down, they play really well together. When Lexie gets a little bigger and can keep up with Mia, I think they'll be best friends! 

They were rolling on the floor together and chewing on the same tennis ball

After playing for an hour or so, I laid out Mia's bed and a pallet for Lexie.. they immediately claimed their spot and slept
...so sweet!

2 comments:

Rachael Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael Clark said...

how cute is that second picture! I cannot believe that Lexie made your blog. she is famous! thanks for always helping out, you're the best :)