Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where do I even start?

I think I owe some of you blog-stalkers an apology... it's been over a month since I last posted! Ironically, it's not because we haven't done anything "blog worthy"... it's because there were too many things to blog about... I got overwhelmed and didn't know where to start! I'm gonna try to post one a day until I catch up.. here goes!

Kinley's 1st Birthday!

The cute set-up...

The birthday girl... not sure about all of the madness...

The Ballard kids decided it would be a good idea to show everyone how they can all eat an entire regular sized cupcake in one bite.

Then my husband, true to form, could not leave it at that...
He insisted on "one-upping" them all by shoving TWO regular sized cupcakes into his mouth at one time.
I'm so proud! ...or not!


It's no joke, folks.... He swallowed them both!

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Two cupcakes in one bite? That's amazing!

The Ballard Family said...

Yeah! Glad to see you blogging again. I have quite a few that I need to post too!