Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jake and Aubrie are ENGAGED... finally!

This past weekend my whole family plus some of our family friends traveled to Boston for the Baylor game versus UConn. The football game was exciting, and the trip was inspiring, but the best part happened on the tour of Fenway Park. While we were there... my brother proposed to his girlfriend of almost 5 years! Aubrie was shocked, her family was thrilled, and Jake was beaming! I'm so excited that Aubrie will be my sister-in-law. We could not have asked for a better addition to our family! Congratulations, guys. We love you both!

4 comments:

Dillards said...

ya! ya! ya!

The Broaddus Family said...

so exciting! what a great trip!

Aubrie said...

Yay! We're engaged! You are so sweet for writing all of that. Y'all are the best!

The Ballard Family said...

Thanks again for all your help Saturday! I really appreciated it. Also, Kinley said you need to update your blog!!! :)