Monday, June 20, 2011

Girlfriends Shower

On June 18th, some of my friends threw another perfectly pink and girly shower for Baby Olivia. A huge thanks is due to Hannah, Aubrie, and Rachael! I can't wait until I can repay the favor for each of them one day... These girls are truly my family! Initially, Remy began the planning process, but as she got closer and closer to her due date and eventually put on bed rest the other three girls took over and went way above and beyond. I'm not sure whether to be sad or excited about it, but Remy wasn't able to even come to the shower, because she was a little busy with her new baby boy, Tucker! More on that special day in another post...

The hostesses: Rachael, Hannah, and Aubrie

The gorgeous set up




Sweet guests


So glad that Dani and Baby Graham were able to make it :)

Mrs. Pam and Mamacita

The grandma's! Mimi and ???
Any suggestions for Mom's grandma name?

The sisters :)
Wonderful future aunt and babysitter!

More super cute clothes!!!





Brian's parents got us the Pottery Barn chair I had been wanting! I tried to buy it the other day when Brian and I were at the store, but he talked me out of it... Glad I didn't fight him too much about it :) It was a great surprise! My plan is to get her name monogrammed on it and take monthly pictures of her in it, like several other of my friends have done.


The hostesses were so generous!
They got us our Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack diaper bag!

Can't wait for Olivia to get here!

1 comment:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Wow! She'll be here soon!