Monday, July 28, 2008

Babysitting with my sister

Week before last, my sister, Anna, spent the night with Brian and I. We loved having her, and I think she enjoyed it too. She and I did lots of fun things during the day on Thursday, and then Brian took us out to eat at Steak & Ale for dinner. On Friday morning, she went with me to babysit the Porch girls. She was a big help, and the girls loved her. She took a "Safe Sitter" course this summer, so it was a good chance for her to get to practice. In fact, she did a great job changing her first diaper! I just wanted to brag on my little sister, so enjoy the pictures below. She's getting so big, so fast. (She'd want me to mention that she now wears a bigger shoe size than me. It won't be long before she passes me in height. But we all know that's not saying much...)

The twins with Anna

Anna reading to Emma Jane

I put the camera on a timer! Aren't I smart?!
We forgot to take pictures while Mollie was there!


1 comment:

The Kriegels said...

anna's growing up so fast! i'd like to point out that the first diaper i changed was anna's back in the day!